A warm welcome by helpful staff begins your stay- a view from the front lobby directly out over the property and to the ocean-- STUNNING! The gardens are very well tended, offering beautiful variety and pleasing colors and scents. Rooms are nicely appointed in with a Pottery Barn feel, beautiful marble bathrooms, gas fireplaces, ample storage space. Pool is simple, with ample chaise lounges-- nice touch of a firepit in the evenings! Frequent activities on the spacious lawn (volleyball, croquet, frisbee, yoga). Pool staff will carry complimentary chairs and umbrellas down the wooden path to the beach-- BEST BEACH in MAINE! Spa is lovely, well appointed, and staff is friendly. Food at Sea Glass is fresh, ample, and delicious. Book a night, or two-- it's worth every penny!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After a multi million dollar renovation the eco luxury Inn by the Sea is Maine's premier beach destination. Located on a mile of unspoiled beach guests enjoy intimate dining in the ocean view Sea Glass celebrating Maine fare, relax in the spa or fireplace lounge. Spacious redesigned suites, rooms & cottages w oversized bathrooms, or full kitchens, or fireplaces. Child & Pet friendly! 5 acre indigenous garden,pool, bocce, fire pit, golf nearby. 10 mins to Portland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn By The Sea Hotel Cape Elizabeth
- Inn By The Sea Maine/Cape Elizabeth