I have visited Inn By the Sea twice now, both times with my brother. Each time I have been blown away by the friendliness and fun-loving-ness of the staff, the aesthetic perfection of the hotel's common areas and rooms, and the many seemingly small features that make any stay at the Inn luxurious, peaceful, and rejuvenating for the mind, body, and soul. I can think of no place I'd rather spend a relaxing weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After a multi million dollar renovation the eco luxury Inn by the Sea is Maine's premier beach destination. Located on a mile of unspoiled beach guests enjoy intimate dining in the ocean view Sea Glass celebrating Maine fare, relax in the spa or fireplace lounge. Spacious redesigned suites, rooms & cottages w oversized bathrooms, or full kitchens, or fireplaces. Child & Pet friendly! 5 acre indigenous garden,pool, bocce, fire pit, golf nearby. 10 mins to Portland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Inn by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn By The Sea Hotel Cape Elizabeth
- Inn By The Sea Maine/Cape Elizabeth