The 'lobstah' do not disturb sign, the forever friendly faces at reception, the marshmallows on arrival, the cookies every night.
The rooms were lovely, our room overlooked the ocean which was great - 300 yards down to the sea via a boardwalk - amazing.
Had a great spa treatment - great experience.
Great food in the Seaglass restaurant - the nice touch was from the chef who walked around the resturant making sure everyone was enjoying their food.
A blueberry martini is a must in the lounge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After a multi million dollar renovation the eco luxury Inn by the Sea is Maine's premier beach destination. Located on a mile of unspoiled beach guests enjoy intimate dining in the ocean view Sea Glass celebrating Maine fare, relax in the spa or fireplace lounge. Spacious redesigned suites, rooms & cottages w oversized bathrooms, or full kitchens, or fireplaces. Child & Pet friendly! 5 acre indigenous garden,pool, bocce, fire pit, golf nearby. 10 mins to Portland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Inn By the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn By The Sea Hotel Cape Elizabeth
- Inn By The Sea Maine/Cape Elizabeth