From the moment we called letting the staff know of our extremely late check-in, we knew we had found perfection. We checked in after their restaurant closed but the staff took our order over the phone and had a freshly cooked, delicious dinner for us when we arrived. Everyone was extremely attentive and made our anniversary trip so special. Our beach suite was impeccable and tastefully decorated. The staff at the Sea Glass Restaurant went well out of their way to make sure we left satisfied. We would definitely come back and recommend this place to all of our family and friends! Thank you for such an unforgettable experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After a multi million dollar renovation the eco luxury Inn by the Sea is Maine's premier beach destination. Located on a mile of unspoiled beach guests enjoy intimate dining in the ocean view Sea Glass celebrating Maine fare, relax in the spa or fireplace lounge. Spacious redesigned suites, rooms & cottages w oversized bathrooms, or full kitchens, or fireplaces. Child & Pet friendly! 5 acre indigenous garden,pool, bocce, fire pit, golf nearby. 10 mins to Portland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Inn By the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn By The Sea Hotel Cape Elizabeth
- Inn By The Sea Maine/Cape Elizabeth