We spent five night at the Inn by the Sea in the "off season" as a winter get-away trip. The hotel overlooks a small cove of the Atlantic Ocean and provides a nice place to relax. Cape Elizabeth has a few small restaurants nearby but is only a 10-15 minute drive to South Portland or Portland. The restaurant provides great meals and the cozy bar has a fireplace and was open every evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After a multi million dollar renovation the eco luxury Inn by the Sea is Maine's premier beach destination. Located on a mile of unspoiled beach guests enjoy intimate dining in the ocean view Sea Glass celebrating Maine fare, relax in the spa or fireplace lounge. Spacious redesigned suites, rooms & cottages w oversized bathrooms, or full kitchens, or fireplaces. Child & Pet friendly! 5 acre indigenous garden,pool, bocce, fire pit, golf nearby. 10 mins to Portland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Preferred Hotels, Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Inn by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn By The Sea Hotel Cape Elizabeth
- Inn By The Sea Maine/Cape Elizabeth