I had high hopes for my four-day stay this past August at Inn By the Sea, and they were exceeded. The website is what got my attention, and I was happy to find the experience truly first-rate. Friendly, enthusiastic staff; a lovely suite; great restaurant; breathtaking landscaping; soothing and elegant spa; plenty of spots for gathering informally and for hiding out with a good book. I'm already planning my next stay. For those travelling without pets, I would suggest asking in advance for a room apart from the dog-friendly rooms. Great place for families with young children and for solo travellers. I was on my own, and the staff gave me all I needed to feel comfortable and relaxed. f you're thinking of visiting, I'd encourage you to give it a try!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After a multi million dollar renovation the eco luxury Inn by the Sea is Maine's premier beach destination. Located on a mile of unspoiled beach guests enjoy intimate dining in the ocean view Sea Glass celebrating Maine fare, relax in the spa or fireplace lounge. Spacious redesigned suites, rooms & cottages w oversized bathrooms, or full kitchens, or fireplaces. Child & Pet friendly! 5 acre indigenous garden,pool, bocce, fire pit, golf nearby. 10 mins to Portland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Preferred Hotels, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Inn by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn By The Sea Hotel Cape Elizabeth
- Inn By The Sea Maine/Cape Elizabeth