“Did the triathlon there”

Crescent Beach State Park
More attraction details
Owner description: Bathe in the surf of one of Maine’s finest beaches.
Reviewed August 21, 2012

nice wide beach, hardly any surf. Parking lot could use some paving. Nice area. Bathhouse has showers. Great place for a picnic.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

I love the white soft sand and excellent swimming. A garbage can would be nice since there is a concession stand and bbq and picnic areas. Dislike trash on the beach!

Reviewed July 18, 2012

My husband and I enjoyed this beach since it wasn't overly crowded (especially if you go further down on the left) and we loved the fine sand. There is a little snack shack, bathrooms and showers. I believe we payed $6.50 per person to enter the state park since we are from out of state.

2  Thank ChantalTravels
Reviewed July 14, 2012

great facilities for young families.....no big waves

Reviewed July 13, 2012

My husband and I just went out on the beach and walked up and down the length of it a couple of times. The sand was so nice on bare feet and the water felt so refreshing on our feet and legs.