All reviews vintage room rooftop bar bar manager boutique hotel heated bathroom floors soaking tub quiche beautiful hotel drinks and appetizers gas fireplace signature cocktails my husband and i granola beautiful bathroom rain shower camden harbor plush towels
Selected filters
Reviewed February 21, 2019

We could not get a room here, sadly, as we tried last minute but we did stop in both nights to enjoy a pre-dinner cocktail in their cozy yet elegant bar. The bartender was great - very personable and knowledgeable, gave us good restaurant suggestions. There are very comfy clubby chairs, a few small couches, and stools along the window. We'll definitely try to book earlier next time to ensure we can get a room here as their location can not be beat. Right on one of the main streets and walkable to everything in Camden - restaurants, shops, etc.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Matthew L, Guest Relations Manager at 16 Bay View, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2019

Dear susiebee11,

Thank you for stopping into our lobby bar, The Vintage Room, for some pre-dinner drinks! It has certainly been a busier winter, I apologize we were not able to provide accommodations during your time here. I hope you'll consider a return to Camden in the near future so we may have an opportunity to wow you to the next level with our luxuriously appointed rooms! Thank you again for your patronage, as well as the great review.

Reviewed January 22, 2019

We just spent 2 nights on a long weekend at 16 Bayview and enjoyed our time immensely. The room is just gorgeous and well planned out. We had a corner suite with a beautiful bathroom including a relaxing deep soaking stand alone tub and separate shower. I wanted to bring the bathroom home with me! I am sure the patio is perfect in the summer. I love the doublesided fireplace which provides a lot of warmth in the winter. We had a huge storm so got to enjoy the amenities of the room a lot. Our 1.5 year old loved the room and hotel too. The breakfast was tasty. The service was so personal and everyone we encountered was genuinely very kind and friendly and welcoming to our toddler. I would highly recommend this place for the room and bathroom, location and great service. Its really nice to be able to walk around downtown too. We cant wait to come back sometime and enjoy better weather! thanks for a wonderful weekend!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Matthew L, Guest Relations Manager at 16 Bay View, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2019

Dear bos_traveler44,

Thank you for the wonderful review of our hotel! I am so pleased to hear of your warm encounters with all of our staff. I'm also glad to hear you made the most out of the crazy weather and enjoyed pampering yourselves with all of the luxurious in-room amenities including the thermal jetted deep soaking tub and the gas fireplace! Thank you so much for your recommendations to others, and we hope to see you again soon during some friendlier weather.

Reviewed January 15, 2019

Stayed here for 3 nights. Great location literally a stones throw from the Harbor, Boat Tours, restaurants. Bathroom/tub was awesome, breakfast mini buffet fresh and outstanding. Roof top bar awesome. The only negative was the room was a little noisy when people walked down the hall. Balcony was great. Overall an awesome choice in Camden. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank Dogromper
Matthew L, Guest Relations Manager at 16 Bay View, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2019

Greetings Dogromper,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us and the world with a great review! Our location is certainly invaluable in the summer time with the ability to park and forget about the car to make for a relaxing getaway. I'm glad to hear you were able to enjoy the beauty from our rooftop terrace and bar, The View! Definitely one of the must-sees in the are whether you are staying in Camden or not. I am very sorry to hear that there was a little noisiness from passing guests outside your room. Hopefully the disruption was brief, but certainly important for us to be aware of. We are thrilled that you look forward to staying with us again, and hopefully that opportunity presents itself soon, because we'd love to welcome you back.

Reviewed January 12, 2019 via mobile

We enjoyed our getaway, the hotel is very nice, clean, staff is friendly. What I have to especially point out is the bartender: Markus is fabulous! I asked for a cocktail, that wasn't on the menu and he mastered it above and beyond! Thank you for great service, lots of laughs and wonderful night!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tina H
Matthew L, Guest Relations Manager at 16 Bay View, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2019

Dear Tina H,

Thank you for the wonderful review of our hotel and lobby bar, The Vintage Room! I'm very glad to hear of your exceptional experience with the staff, as will be Marcus. We hope you will return for another relaxing evening of luxurious amenities and top notch cocktails and tapas in the near future!

Reviewed January 12, 2019 via mobile

Bartender Marcus is amazing! He dances, he mixes, he can tell a joke. Don't miss this Bartender perfection!! We came here for a relaxing weekend and chilling out with Marcus was definitely the highlight of the night!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Zachary H,

Thank you for the 5-star review! I'm so happy to hear of your fantastic experience in The Vintage Room, our lobby bar. It is a wonderfully cozy room for enjoying drinks and tapas next to the fireplace in the winter. I'm glad to hear that this was a highlight of your stay. Thank you again, we look forward to delivering warm hospitality and top-notch
cocktails again to you in the future!