We stayed in the Regency room which has a wonderful en-suite "victorian" bathroom.
We were made to feel most welcome and looked forward to the delicious breakfast each day. This was our last stop on a month long tour of the New England states and it proved to be a most relaxing end to a tiring but enjoyable holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Victorian mansion with spacious, beautifully appointed rooms, just 180 steps from the Harbor and a short walk to the picturesque sailing village of Camden, Maine. Warm, inviting, comfortable, serene, plenty of seating in the garden; an oasis in Camden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Hawthorn Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Inn Hotel Camden
- Hawthorn Inn Camden, Maine