“Loved my Visit at The Hawthorn Inn....”
Review of Hawthorn Inn

Hawthorn Inn
Ranked #5 of 19 Camden B&B and Inns
Burlington, MA
“Loved my Visit at The Hawthorn Inn....”
Reviewed August 20, 2004

My husband and I are "fussy" travellers, that is, we do our homework before our trip to try to assure that all of our criteria have been met. Our July 2004 stay at The Hawthorn Inn proved to be all that we wanted. Initially, we contacted the Innkeeper, Maryanne; she was gracious and accommodating. Maryanne made great dining recommendations and booked our reservations at three fine restaurants. We were impressed by her warmth and her desire to help us. The Inn is lovely; it is spotlessly clean. Our room was charming with a beautiful bed generously dressed in fine linens. The breakfast was delicious and satisfying and varied each morning -- it was also a treat to be able to sit outside on the deck and enjoy the company of others. The breakfast table was always set with linens and lovely dishes--Maryanne has great attention to detail. The Inn is within a short walk of the harbor and downtown. Our impression of Maryanne was justified upon meeting her. She is warm, gracious, helpful-- someone you will be happy to have met. Tori, Maryanne's dog added even more hominess and sat with me one afternoon as I read my book on the deck. I loved everything about The Hawthorn Inn and have since recommended it to friends. I hope I am fortunate enough to return.

10 Thank CocoaBella_11

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
  • Hebrew first
Travelers also viewed these Camden hotels
16 Bay View
#7 of 10 in Camden
Camden Maine Stay Inn
Camden Maine Stay Inn
#1 of 19 in Camden

Been to Hawthorn Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hawthorn Inn

Property: Hawthorn Inn
Address: 9 High St, Camden, ME 04843-1610
Location: United States > Maine > Mid Coast Maine > Camden
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking
Ranked #5 of 19 B&Bs / Inns in Camden
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Hawthorn Inn 3.5*
A Victorian mansion with spacious, beautifully appointed rooms, just 180 steps from the Harbor and a short walk to the picturesque sailing village of Camden, Maine. Warm, inviting, comfortable, serene, plenty of seating in the garden; an oasis in Camden. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hawthorn Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hawthorn Inn Hotel Camden