My husband and I met with friends for Christmas By The Sea in Camden. Our friends found this inn and recommended we stay. Our past experience with inns has been less than favorable however, Maryanne was fantastic! The breakfasts she made for us were amazing and the location of her inn to downtown and the weekend long festivities was great! Even with the cold we were close enough to walk to everything we wished to attend. Maryanne was kind enough to book our evening reservations at 2 fantastic local restaurants and her recommendations were spot on! We are looking forward to seeing them again soon!
~ Linda & Tim
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Victorian mansion with spacious, beautifully appointed rooms, just 180 steps from the Harbor and a short walk to the picturesque sailing village of Camden, Maine. Warm, inviting, comfortable, serene, plenty of seating in the garden; an oasis in Camden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Hawthorn Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Inn Hotel Camden
- Hawthorn Inn Camden, Maine