This was our first time going to a B&B and it was spectacular! The inn itself was beautiful, and our room, the Norfolk, was large, clean, quiet, and relaxing! The jacuzzi tub was a wonderful way to end each evening. The organic and vegetarian breakfast each morning was phenomenal! The town had a lot of shops and local eateries. We enjoyed our time very much. With Camden being 2 hours south of Acadia we were easily able to make a day trip and explore the National Park. But if you wanted to explore more local nature reserves there are plenty, including an auto road up to the summit of Mt. Battie. I would highly recommend this inn. The inn owners were great. They were very sociable, friendly and went out of there way to offer any help/suggestions!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Victorian mansion with spacious, beautifully appointed rooms, just 180 steps from the Harbor and a short walk to the picturesque sailing village of Camden, Maine. Warm, inviting, comfortable, serene, plenty of seating in the garden; an oasis in Camden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hawthorn Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Inn Hotel Camden
- Hawthorn Inn Camden, Maine