My wife and I stayed one night at the Hawthorne Inn - Camden,ME. We were on our way to another destinationa and chose the Hawthorne merely by its "curb appeal" and we are very happy we did. It is a beautiful old home, built in the 1890's, with well-appointed, comfortable rooms . Reasonably priced. The breakfast was fabulous. The innkeepers friendly and full of good information. We would stay there again and again and highly recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Victorian mansion with spacious, beautifully appointed rooms, just 180 steps from the Harbor and a short walk to the picturesque sailing village of Camden, Maine. Warm, inviting, comfortable, serene, plenty of seating in the garden; an oasis in Camden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hawthorn Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Inn Hotel Camden
- Hawthorn Inn Camden, Maine