The service at Hartstone Inn is very attentive, for example, one finds coordinated bath robes, ear plugs and umbrellas. The rooms are overly decorated , but somehow remain functional due to thoughtful arrangement. There are a few oddities, however. The breakfast is served at two times only, 8.30am sharp or 9.00am sharp. The dinner, served at 7 pm only, is fixed menu with no choice. Worse, the food at dinner when we ate there was mediocre and not exceptional at all. So skip the dinner but do appreciate the supply of ear plugs. You will need the ear plugs to filter out the street noise since the Inn is on the main traffic route.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A fine dining B&B Fodor's considers "An elegant and sophisticated retreat and culinary destination offering a unique experience in pampered luxury." Recipient of AAA's 4 Diamond Award of excellence for lodging and dining. Luxurious amenities include: memorable multi-course breakfast, fine linens & robes, down comforters and pillows, gas fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs, MP3 players, TV/DVD, complementary WiFi and guest computers. Enhance your stay w/a gourmet picnic, massage or become Chef for the Day! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Hartstone Inn & Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hartstone Inn & Hideaway Hotel Camden
- Hartstone Inn And Hideaway
- Hartstone Inn & Hideaway Camden, Maine