We only spent one night at Hartstone on our trip around New England, but it was a memorable and enjoyable stay. We were generously upgraded to a suite when we arrived, and the room was impecabbly clean and well appointed. It was a quiet and private room with an external entrance, and had a cosy living room area heated by a flame effect fire. The bathroom had a large jacuzzi bath and the bed was very comfortable. We appreciated the useful folder of information about the local area, and Camden was a lovely town and a great spot to do the short (but steep!) hike up to the top of Mt Battie with impressive views over the town and harbour. We opted for an evening meal in the Inn and I had the equisite 6 course tasting menu - highly recommended. The staff were very genuine, friendly and knowledgeable, and made us feel welcome and at ease throughout. The breakfast was also outstanding and we were sad to move on the next morning - wish we could have stayed longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A fine dining B&B Fodor's considers "An elegant and sophisticated retreat and culinary destination offering a unique experience in pampered luxury." Recipient of AAA's 4 Diamond Award of excellence for lodging and dining. Luxurious amenities include: memorable multi-course breakfast, fine linens & robes, down comforters and pillows, gas fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs, MP3 players, TV/DVD, complementary WiFi and guest computers. Enhance your stay w/a gourmet picnic, massage or become Chef for the Day! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Hartstone Inn & Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hartstone Inn And Hideaway
- Hartstone Inn & Hideaway Hotel Camden
- Hartstone Inn & Hideaway Camden, Maine