We took advantage of a Groupon and stayed two nights, with the five course dinner the first night - Mothers Day.
Our room was sumptuously outfitted and very very pleasant and comfortable. Unusally for older prio[perties,there were ample outl;et for phone chargers etc, and the "ghouse" computer renders suerflous ones own laptop. The dinner was not only unique and delicious but served efficiently by super courteous waitstaff. The breakfast was also unique, lavish and prompt.
We highly recommend Hartstone as a rallying point for those exploring the central Maine Coast. We easily visited friends in Bangor and toured Mt Desert Island, with a trip up Cadillac Mt in one day from the Hartstone Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A fine dining B&B Fodor's considers "An elegant and sophisticated retreat and culinary destination offering a unique experience in pampered luxury." Recipient of AAA's 4 Diamond Award of excellence for lodging and dining. Luxurious amenities include: memorable multi-course breakfast, fine linens & robes, down comforters and pillows, gas fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs, MP3 players, TV/DVD, complementary WiFi and guest computers. Enhance your stay w/a gourmet picnic, massage or become Chef for the Day! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hartstone Inn & Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hartstone Inn And Hideaway
- Hartstone Inn & Hideaway Hotel Camden
- Hartstone Inn & Hideaway Camden, Maine