Hartstone is our favorite getaway an we have been there many times. What impresses us is the attention to detail. The rooms are beautifully appointed and immaculate. The Garden Suite had a large comfortable bed. Chef Michael and Mary Jo (the owners) go out of their way to make sure your stay is comfortable. The food is beyond compare and they offer a tea in the afternoon and a cocktail hour before dinner with martini specialties. While the meals are pre-determined, they take seriously your food preferences and allergies, and impressively remember them so you don't have to remind them at each meal. Chef Michael has even come to our table at breakfast and made suggestions for things to do during the day. The Inn is conveniently located so you can walk to the quaint downtown area for some shopping or a bite to eat if you choose not to eat at the Inn. There is lots to do no matter what the season.
You will not be disappointed. We can't wait to go again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A fine dining B&B Fodor's considers "An elegant and sophisticated retreat and culinary destination offering a unique experience in pampered luxury." Recipient of AAA's 4 Diamond Award of excellence for lodging and dining. Luxurious amenities include: memorable multi-course breakfast, fine linens & robes, down comforters and pillows, gas fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs, MP3 players, TV/DVD, complementary WiFi and guest computers. Enhance your stay w/a gourmet picnic, massage or become Chef for the Day! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Hartstone Inn & Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hartstone Inn And Hideaway
- Hartstone Inn & Hideaway Hotel Camden
- Hartstone Inn & Hideaway Camden, Maine