We stayed one night in a suite housed in a building that's separate from the main building. The suite was quiet, clean, spacious and comfortable. We ate dinner at the inn during the first seating. (The second seating was a more elaborate tasting menu.) The meal was very reasonably priced. It was good but not great. The beakfast was fine although we were startled to see an iPad propped up on each table, each playing a slideshow of photos. Do we really need a computer on our table at breakfast? Do we really need a flock of iPads blinking at us from every other table? I say "no". (I also say this as a dedicated owner of Apple products, including an iPad.) The staff were very friendly and helpful. The inn is within easy wlaking distance of the harbour and downtown Camden.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A fine dining B&B Fodor's considers "An elegant and sophisticated retreat and culinary destination offering a unique experience in pampered luxury." Recipient of AAA's 4 Diamond Award of excellence for lodging and dining. Luxurious amenities include: memorable multi-course breakfast, fine linens & robes, down comforters and pillows, gas fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs, MP3 players, TV/DVD, complementary WiFi and guest computers. Enhance your stay w/a gourmet picnic, massage or become Chef for the Day! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Hartstone Inn & Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hartstone Inn & Hideaway Hotel Camden
- Hartstone Inn And Hideaway
- Hartstone Inn & Hideaway Camden, Maine