Certainly one of the best, if not the very best, B & B we've stayed in is the Camden Windward House. This beautiful historic house has been restored with every modern convenience. Although it is located on busy US 1, it is nestled on lovely grounds just a few blocks from the tourist crowds that swell into picturesque Camden. You'll get a great nights sleep here. The husband-wife owners provide an outstanding breakfast each morning, and they couldn't be friendler or more helpful, including making dinner reservations for you. Our room was the Chart Room Suite 5 with canopy bed, small tv and French doors leading to a private deck, and the suite included a sitting room with fireplace, AC, large tv/vcr/dvd, library with books and dvds, and a bathroom with a Jacuzzi whirlpool tub/shower combination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This wonderful Bed and Breakfast is rich in charm and history. 1 block from the harbor, stores and restaurants. Walking distance to everything including hiking trails and schooner boats. The Inn is friendly and has all modern day amenities. Breakfast is a menu style and made to order. Tea and treats are available during the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Camden Windward House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camden Windward House Hotel Camden
- Camden Windward House Maine