“great sail”

nyc
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“great sail”
Reviewed October 14, 2011

Had a great time on the Olad. It was a great bargain $35 for 2 hours. Saw the sunset, moon rise cruise. The Captain was very funny, knowledgeable and the first mate was awesome. Took some great photos on the trip. I would absolutely go again, if I returned to the area. The captain takes great care to maintain his boat.

Visited October 2011

28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Two hour tour is well worth it.”
Reviewed September 18, 2011

Spent two hours on the Olad and I highly recommend it. Perfect mix of sailing time and scenic views with the rest of the day to enjoy Camden.

Visited September 2011
1 Thank Tripletravel
Bellaire, Texas
124 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 183 helpful votes
“had a great time”
Reviewed September 6, 2011

My wife and I sailed on the Olad yeaterday. We had a good time. The weather was great and the captain and mate were helpful, knowledgable and friendly. It ws fun meeting the other passengers . I thought that the price was very reasonable and I would take the cruise again in a minute.

i

Visited September 2011
1 Thank TomFromBellaire
Boston, Massachusetts
“Lovely tour around the harbor. Great and knowledgeable captain and first mate.”
Reviewed August 22, 2011

We took the first morning cruise during our vacation in August. The wind was not great, so we did more motoring than sailing, but despite this, the captain did a great job of making the best of things. We got close to some wildlife and the captain and his first mate told us about the history of Camden and many of the houses on the coast. They also gave ample opportunities for everyone to assist with the sails. I would go again for sure, but maybe later in the day when the wind is typically better.

Visited August 2011
Boston, MA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Sunset sail...what could be better”
Reviewed August 11, 2011

There can't be a better way to spend an evening in Camden. We brought our own wine and cheese. (FYI, buy your cheese and wine from the super nice and knowledgeable folks at Lily, Lupine, and Fern on Main Street). The crew was very friendly. The views were spectacular. The sailing was smooth. A bargain at $35. I don't understand the laundry list of complaints from an earlier reviewer. It's 90 minutes on the water in a gorgeous part of the world. How bad can it be? :)

Visited August 2011