“Unfortunate”

Ranked #8 of 51 Restaurants in Camden
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Was very dissapointed and not worth the price. Restaurant overall look was neat but dirty!! Would go to Camden Deliin a heartbeat!!

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Spending a month in Camden to escape mud season back in Vermont, So far we've been to the Marriner's four times, twice each for breakfast and lunch. Every visit was great. Marriner's doesn't try to be anything more than a first rate, reliable diner with good food, and it does it in fine style. If you're there for breakfast hope they have corned beef hash that day, some of the best. As for lunch, the chowder/mini lobster role combination plate (both outstanding) is the best bargain in Maine. Lest I forget, the friendliest wait staff you'll ever meet.

2  Thank snow---1968
Reviewed February 1, 2014

THE best lobster roll in Maine. I do not exaggerate. Delicious, toasted Kaiser roll with an absolute mountain of fresh, ever-so-lightly dressed lobster. You will pay the same price (or probably more) for far inferior rolls at the finest restaurants up and down the coast. Don't go anywhere else in Camden for your lobster roll!

1  Thank HarborHaven
Reviewed January 28, 2014

As stated, my meal was good. We stopped in for breakfast (after noon hahaha); so the menu was limited. I got a standard eggs/homefries/toast meal and she got their pancakes.

Now, I am by no means a pancake person....but I had to steal a bite... so glad I did. Literally, they make the best pancakes I've ever had in my life. I'm not exaggerating my excitement. I actually told the waitress and had to ask what they do different.....

.....I've got the secret but I'm not telling!

Reviewed October 27, 2013

While enjoying a visit to the beautiful park by Camden Harbor, we were wishing we had a picnic lunch. I remembered there was a restaurant around the corner on Main St that had a chalk board menu outside, so we walked over, planning to pick up some sandwiches and return to our park bench. Wile we were waiting to place our order, we noticed the lovely deck area overlooking the harbor and decided to eat at one of the available tables, instead of taking it back to our bench and balancing it on our knee. Perfect picnic!!

1  Thank DBCTHC