“Very Good Seafood Platter”

Marriner's Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 49 Restaurants in Camden
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Houston, Texas
“Very Good Seafood Platter”
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

I decided on the fried seafood platter which included hassock, clam strips, shrimp and scallops. Sitting on the back balcony overlooking the bay I was pleasantly surprised when it came out. It was a large plate is seafood with fries and cole slaw. I am rating it very good. Another thing that made me happy was their ice tea was very good too.
This is a very casual restaurant right on Main Street directly across from The Lord Camden Inn. My only complaint was that my service wasn't very good. Sitting outside, I guess my waitress forgot about me and didn't check in with me for a tea refill. Oh well...

EAST HAMPTON, CT
“SPECTACULAR VIEW FROM THE REAR DECK”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We visited on a beautiful Saturday. The weather was warm enough to sit on the rear deck. I was enticed by the blueberry pancakes--and they were good, but a bit over done The service was very good, and the view was wonderful! Recommend this spot when the weather is good and you can sit outside.

• Visited October 2013
Rockford, Illinois
“Good food and the price is right”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I have eaten here several times and have never been dissapointed. The food is very good, priced right and they are very helpful with information to avoid my food allergies. I would reccomend this place and have retuned there whenever I am in Camden.

• Visited September 2013
Charleston, South Carolina
“Good food and service.”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

We arrived around 3:30 or 4 to find a limited menu which was fine. Lobster roll was good and the beers really good. The view was excellent and we enjoyed the experience all around.

Visited October 2013
Crystal Lake, IL
“Perfect Lunch Spot”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Ate here after it was recommended to us by a person we met in a town up the road. Turned out to be a very solid recommendation. Both my wife and I ordered seafood rolls and each was simply and deliciously prepared. We ate inside, but a seat out on the deck might be worthy of a short wait. Staff was friendly and efficient and the ambiance of this restaurant was pure New England.

• Visited October 2013