“Huge pancakes”

Ranked #8 of 52 Restaurants in Camden
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

Average food. Average coffee. Average OJ. They did, however, make me a fried haddock sandwich which I was craving for breakfast which was delish.

Lovely to sit outside by the water in the summer.

3  Thank Exlondon L

Reviewed October 28, 2012

great blueberry pancakes, servers very friendly, my favorite breakfast place. love the booth at the back of the restaurant

Reviewed October 28, 2012

The service at this restaurant was very slow. We were seated in a corner by a heating vent with very little room to move. We felt abandoned there. We ordered the Rueben sandwich and the bowl of clam chowder. It took a long time to get our food. After the long wait, the food was very good. The sandwich properly toasted and the fries hot and crisp. The clam chowder was thick with clams and very good. So, if you have a lot of time to sit and wait, at least when you do get your food, it will be good! The restaurant needs a major makeover! Carpet was gross!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Spacious downhome restaurant with back deck overlooking the harbor. Delicious traditional breakfast foods and quick service. We ate there twice and enjoyed it both times. Really nice blueberry pancakes too.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

I dont know what people are talking about. This place which says "no ferns,no quiche,just food"
is the most mediocre diner around these parts. I have never in my 50 years seen a more filthy carpet in a cafe. EVER. its flat out gross. How the health inspector lets this go I dont know.
My fish sandwich was no better than Long Johns Silver which is pretty darn bad.
Go somewhere else. There are much better options locally.

1  Thank joe p