“Perfect.”

Natalie's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Natalie's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 48 Restaurants in Camden
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Main Street
Description: Awarded Top 100 Restaurant In The USA, Natalie's offers a refined dining experience featuring Modern New England cuisine, influenced by international cuisines and inspired by the seasons. Executive Chefs Chris Long and Shelby Stevens create modern dishes with subtle and unexpected flavor combinations. Awarded best overall restaurant in New England, Natalie's uniquely blends a current sense of place and time with modern techniques and the bounty of Maine. The result is classic regional dishes reinterpreted and local sourced ingredients prepared with a worldly sophistication. Chris Long became 2013 Maine Lobster Chef Of The Year and Mixologist Seth Knowlton was awarded best bartender in Maine in 2013 by Eater. The restaurant received the AAA 4 Diamond Award in addition to a Wine Spectator Award of Excellence and was awarded best restaurant in New England by Diner's Choice in 2013. The restaurant offers outside dining in season, with breathtaking views over the harbor and hills. Natalie's is fully air conditioned and has a full bar and lounge for cocktails and lighter fare. Natalie's offers a 3-course Prix Fixe, a 7-course tasting and a 4-course Grand Cru Lobster Menu.
Hope, Maine, United States
“Perfect.”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Just had an amazing dinner at Natalie's At The Camden Harbour Inn last night. Everything was perfect. Perfect waiter, perfect presentation, perfect date. It was a good thing I didn't have my camera with me because I could have spent hours photographing the work of art that was our meal. Thank you Raymond Brunyanszki for creating such an incredibly romantic and elegant dining experience! I just got back from Paris, and Natalies' food and ambience rivaled anything I had there.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Amy W

Hope
“My new Favorite Resaurant”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Elegant... in a word, without being pretentious or snobby. The perfect food complemented by the best service we've had in the area. Knowledgeable, friendly, attentive but not in your face. The bar and the bar tender were a pleasure for a quick nip before our meal... and he actually knew how to make a real champagne cocktail... not everyone knows how to make a proper one. Our meal, which was the 3 course fixed price, was luscious down to the last bite, cooked and served to perfection. We were also treated to palate cleansers, amuse bouche, and some chocolates... none of which were listed on the menu. A fun surprise! A wonderful evening, tipping the scales on the expensive side, but for a special occasion, well worth it.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank V F
“Great Meal”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We had a great dinner and breakfast during our stay at the Camden Harbor Inn. The dinner service is a fine dining experience.
The prices are what you would expect for a high end 8 course meal near the coast of Maine; don't allow the price range listed here ($8-$40) to mislead you. However, I doubt there is a better meal in the Camden area.
The bartender was terrific, we tried a variety of drinks containing ingredients found in Maine and presented in unique ways.
Every course was fresh and delicious. The kitchen worked around my food allergy without issue.
The staff was terrific at every level.
We will be back again and would recommend Natalie's to anyone looking to impress on their special occasion.

• Visited January 2013
South Portland, Maine
“Perfect First Anniversary Dinner”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Lordy do I wish we could have afforded to stay here for our 2 year anniversary! If the service in the restaurant is a reflection of the experience we would have had staying at the inn, we would have had an amazing first anniversary!
We arrived a bit early and sat at the bar to have a drink. Tom was warm, yet not over bearing. He made me my first martini. It was good. I then thought I'd try a dirty martini - those are not for me!!! He was just great!
When we sat at our table our menus said 'Happy Anniversary Mr. & Mrs. _______'. At the end of our evening they returned our menus to us with the chef's signature. What a lovely touch! We both got the 7 course meal and my husband got the wine pairing with his meal. The food was great. It had character, yet was friendly for the masses. The presentation was also beautiful. We never felt rushed, as they wait staff was excellent at gauging our readiness for the next course. We also never got bored.....we were there for four hours!! Our server was relatively new and was such a trooper at trying her hand at all the wine's names as well as some of the courses. She was gracious and friendly, but not intrusive. I'm sorry I can't remember her name, but she had brown curly hair. We also had a very nice young man who would refill our water glasses. I also cannot remember his name. He is young and brunette. The manager is from Holland, which is where we got married - how strange is that!? He was impeccably dressed and presented himself amazingly. Our dinner was just amazing. It really was the centerpiece of our first anniversary. Maybe one day we will be able to treat ourselves and stay in one of their rooms.

• Visited December 2012
Florida, usa
“I don't get it!! Why is this rated so high”
Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

After two dinners here I don't see why the ratings of the restaurant are so high. The setting is great, the service professional and friendly way above average but the food is uninspiring and to be blunt bland. If paying higher prices is counted in the ratings I can see why they rate so high. Great menu read, it all sounded so good BUT, the tastes just where not there for me to understand the reviews I've seen and used to make my choice to visit. The front of the house is terrific and is up to the price level, it is the food that is uninspiring. The combination of many ingredients in each dish didn't yield a flavor treat, again the read of the menu and the wait staffs enthusiasm do not make up for uninspiring combinations and tastes.

At the price point they are at the food should wow you. This was good but there are so many other choices nearby I wouldn't spend the money to go back again. Great evening but disappointing food.