“Fun time we had”

Atlantica
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: A small farm to table restaurant right on the water in Camden featuring local produce, organic meats, artisan cheeses. We make our own breads, deserts and all accompaniments on the plate. We offer signature bar beverages and an extended wine list.
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Our family ate there and everyone enjoyed their meal. The food was delicious My husband had the oysters and lamb chops and I had the swordfish and asparagus salad. My brother in law had the scallops and asparagus salad. We sat at a round table that had a great view. The atmosphere was nice, not to loud and the staff was so friendly they served us right away.The cocktails were good as was the wine menu.We were all so full that we had no room for dessert. We will go back next summer.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

We stayed in Camden for a night on our way to our final destination in Belgrade and the B&B we stayed in (will review that next, Abigail's) recommended Atlantica and they know what they are talking about! Fabulous place. Delicious food, fun atmosphere, friendly staff and our waitress Autumn was the best. We had so much fun and really enjoyed our cocktail, food and wine. And be sure to have the Profiterole for dessert. Mike and I split one and it was perfect.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

We had a great dinner at Atlantica the other night. We hadn’t gone for a while because it can be pricey, and the few times we went in the past, we never had a very friendly welcome. Similar story this time -we had to wait a while for someone to greet and seat us - , but otherwise we had a very nice experience. We enjoyed the new menu, the upstairs dining room (friendly/cozy, nice lighting, good views of the water), and wonderful service by our waitress, Mihaela. The bread was excellent, the cheese board offered generous wedges of excellent local cheeses (a few more crackery/bready accompaniments would’ve made it even better), and everything was served quickly. The halibut was excellent, both in flavor and texture, and so was the lobster stew. Two of us also had salads, both of which were good; the one with shaved asparagus could’ve been a bit larger. We didn’t want dessert, but I’m sure it would’ve been delicious. Good job Mihaela – very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable service, even though she had only just started for the season.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

What can I say about this gem of a restaurant but it is simply amazing!!
I ate there three times and everything I ordered was fresh, cooked to perfection and the service was so friendly and kind.
I ordered the oysters, asparagus salad, swordfish one night and it was out of this world and I am a foodie.

Then I tried the lamb chops that were perfectly prepared and so delicious.

I also tried the scallops and they were also perfect!

This is a very special place where people gather from year to year to celebrate friendships and food.
The food is reasonably priced for what they do. It is truly fine dining and lovingly owned by Chef Ken and his darling wife Dell.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

The shaved asparagus salad was so fresh and delightful we almost forgot how cold it was! The clam chowder warmed me up, while my husband had the littlenecks in provencal broth with grilled bread and lemon aioli. Fantastic. Scallops over crab & farro risotto also delicious. The burger with housemade ketchup was just ok, but the fries were very good. Would definitely go back.