“Deck dining”

Atlantica
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: A small farm to table restaurant right on the water in Camden featuring local produce, organic meats, artisan cheeses. We make our own breads, deserts and all accompaniments on the plate. We offer signature bar beverages and an extended wine list.
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Nice deck for dining in Camden. Service was excellent, and the food was good. The pan seared scallops were very well prepared and served with a risotto that was excellent. Somewhat pricey compared to other nearby restaurants.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We decided to celebrate our wedding anniversary (48) at the Atlantica in Camden and were not disappointed. Yes, it's a bit more expensive than some but the food was superb. We went with another couple and two of us opted for one of the specials -- swordfish. From the first bite, I knew that I had made the right choice. I cleaned my plate and still had room for dessert (though in retrospect, I might have opted for a salad and skipped dessert). The two others in our group settled for lobster rolls.

On an unusually cool and foggy night, the tarpaulin had to be down but the romance of one of Maine's prettiest harbors was right on the other side.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Excellent food and excellent presentation, great service, good location. Overall great experience. Would recommend to any foodie out there. Good eats!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

We were fortunate to get in without a reservation on a chilly, rainy evening. Our dinner experience was relaxing and the food delicious. I had the ginger seared scallops which were perfectly prepared. My husband had the steamed lobster with crispy potato rounds and grilled asparagus. Delicious!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Our second time at Atlantica. Had special fried clams which were slightly different breading but very plump and good. The best I had on the trip. Outside deck gets full quickly but has great view of the Camden harbor. Service was great--strongly recommend this restaurant as well as Fresh which is just down the street.

1  Thank Cmbnova