“Wonderful food and great service”

Peter Ott's on the water
Ranked #10 of 51 Restaurants in Camden
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located on Camden Harbor next to the public landing, serving lunch and dinner. Enjoy our comfortable warm inside seating with two fireplaces or our outside seating, only feet from the harbor and schooners with panoramic views of Camden Harbor.
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

On a recent visit to Camden we visited Peter Otts for a late dinner at our hotels recommendation and were not disappointed. Although the menu is not extensive they are able to offer a little of everything and do it well. The chef is the owner and obviously cares about quality as both of our meals were done to perfection and very reasonably priced. If there is anything negative at all I would say it could use some sprucing up to improve the atmosphere but otherwise Kudos to the chef.

2  Thank rjcampNewBrunswick

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Well where do I start. My wife and I are from Chicago and spoiled. We came to Otts on recommendations of this website. The bread comes first with a smidgen of butter. Is there a butter shortage in Camden? I ordered the chicken pot pie and needless to say the chicken is all leg meat,no breast. Costco sells a better pot pie,try is,that's chicken pot pie. My wife had crab cakes,they were all right,5 out of ten. Camden needs some good chefs not cooks. This is a seafood town,cant anyone produce some great seafood menus?

2  Thank uniondriv
Reviewed April 20, 2013

8oz filet mignon was gorgeous. the staff were friendly and there was a nice buzz in the place. we chose Ott's based on tripadvisor reviews and weren't disappointed. fresh, warm bread and lovely NY Riesling. not the cheapest but good value.

2  Thank dapower
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Great place to have a drink then share a meal perfectly prepared to your preferences. Set in a wonderful town to take a walk following your meals.

2  Thank Wizard1849
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Peter Otts is one of the few places that I frequently visit in Camden. The food always exceeds any expectation, surely to delight with hand cut steaks, fresh and LOCAL produce from the salad bar, as well as the local seafood! I love that the owner cares enough about his community to help by trying to stay as local as possible when other restaurants have turned to buying cheap, and less than par, produce, meats, and seafood, then try to pass it off as local, or the "freshly frozen." For those of us locals... We notice the difference! The atmosphere is always comfortable, wait staff is more than friendly and knowledgable, and the prices, well, as my dad would say, "you pay for what you get." As far as I'm concerned, the price for the food is very fair. I have never had a bad meal, and had the opportunity to try some very interesting and unique specials! With the owner himself on the line EVERY night, he is more than willing to make adjustments to taste or if you have an allergy or preferences towards vegan or not. He aims to please! Two thumbs up from this girl, along with a good word for anyone looking for a great place to eat!

2  Thank Kris-B-0429