“Great little pizza spot”

Camden House Of Pizza
Ranked #13 of 51 Restaurants in Camden
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Camden House of Pizza is a staple in the Camden, Maine community. Grab a slice and watch the boats sail into beautiful Camden Harbor.
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I know we were here in the off season, but we were surprised not many people were at this unassuming pizza joint. We ate in and had a lovely fresh pizza. Ate the leftovers the next night and they were just as good. Highly recommend.

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

A very good pizza and very friendly service. The crust was thin but not at all like the crunchy cracker like crust you get at some places. I would have liked a little more variety than green peppers and onions and I like my pizza heavy on the tomatoes but this was still a very tasty and satisfying pizza. The Greek salad was just average but the dressing almost made up for that. We will certainly return and I will ask for more tomato sauce.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Sometimes U need that break fr Maine lobster to recharge those culinary engines.

Waiting is the Man in the pizza house saying "Come in my friend". The menu is extensive w
pizzas ,calzones,sandwiches,etc.Eat in or take out.

This is exactly what Camden needs in the town sqare-a chance to eat good made - on -the -spot
PIZZA.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Pizza is pizza, they do it well, with a smile, and at a fairly reasonable price. Unique crust, always enjoy the greek pizza.

1  Thank Cb58_12
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Man, we were only there for about a 1/2 hour and I thought the owner Jeff was our best friend.

The pizza is a ''greek style". The crust was fairly crispy and the toppings all good. The pizza was not oily at all. The service was plenty fast enough for us. Jeff has the coolest mustache ever and he really makes you feel at home. This is definately a winner for a very reasonable price and good quality.

1  Thank snakespol