“Convenient Carry Out”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed June 19, 2014

We travel with a small dog so we could not eat inside Cappy's. On two occasions we ordered seafood to take away at the bar and the food was very good. I think we had lobster roll and several kinds of chowder. Yum!

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Ordered the clam chowder and the special shrimp and corn chowder, the shrimp was actually better. More flavor, more subatantial. Fried haddock sandwhich was great (crispy/hot/fresh) as was the lobster roll (generous lobster, nicely dressed, fresh). The asian slaw that came with both not so much--too much sesame oil and didn't go at all with the other flavors. Beers on tap were tasty and the staff very friendly. Happy we had lunch there.

1  Thank mchollander
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Great lobster tacos. I'm a big lobster fan and Cappy's satisfied my craving for a day. Many variations of lobster on the menu.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

and the beer and drinks..... but not the lobster roll. Went for lunch and ordered the steamed clams which were great. Then we had a lobster roll and my husband had the fried clams. While the first round of fried clams were a bit on the dark side.. and I mean really fried up, the server did come and ask if they were too well done and she brought him another basket on the lighter side. The lobster roll sat next to some sort of salad that left the roll soggy - thus I didn't eat it. The greens on the plate were very strange.. not sure what it was .. and inedible. The lobster was tough also - there are better places to get a lobster roll in Camden. The server did take off around $5.00. Didn't feel right the rest of the day. On another note, I've had the chowder here and it is good -

1  Thank Susan B
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Cappy's is centrally located in Main Street. We were looking for lunch, the famous Lobster roll. We were not disappointed the roll was great.
Don't miss the experience