“No atmosphere - it's just to eat and go.”

Boynton-McKay Food Co.
Ranked #14 of 48 Restaurants in Camden
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Troy, NY
“No atmosphere - it's just to eat and go.”
Reviewed February 1, 2011

We didn't enjoy our breakfast here at all. It appeared a bit dirty. Very dark place.
I wouldn't recommend this place to have a relaxed breakfast.

• Visited January 2011
2 Thank obiwankenobiTroy_NY

Maine
“hands down the BEST”
Reviewed August 1, 2010

This is my all time favorite restaurant in Camden. I love everything I have had on the menu. All the staff have a since of humor which is a plus in this crowded little place. Salads are all fresh and not over dressed, breakfast is worth the wait for a table but if your not an early riser breakfast is all day. Plus my family can eat here and get whatever they want for less then $10 a person in this economy thats something!

Trenton, Maine
“cute place”
Reviewed May 21, 2010

We ate here with some friend who are locals. It was very good. The selection of wraps, sandwiches, soups etc is a lot for such a little place. :) I'm not complaining though. We all enjoyed our food. It was fresh and well prepared. they also have nice selection of drinks. The atmosphere is really neat as it was once a pharmacy. There are old bottles, dispensers, posters adverts etc displayed all over. The only minor concern I had was when I noticed, a man came in asking for something on the menu. The young guy at the counter said "I'm sorry we are all out for the day." The guy thanked him and left. The guy turned to his co-worker and "I'm not really sorry." in a sort of laughing, snotty way. That was unecessary.

1 Thank Diana W
Virginia
“Glad we checked out breakfast at Boyton McKay”
Reviewed September 14, 2009

If you love breakfast like I do, you'll enjoy Boyton McKay. Reviews are accurate - an inexpensive and wonderful experience. In addition to standard breakfast food (eggs, sausages,etc) they have exceptional baked goods! Best scones I"ve had in years. Good coffee too. And at very reasonable prices. But they fill up early (and place is not large) but if you are willing to wait a few minutes, booths turn over. Best time to go is around 9:30am or 10 after morning rush. Or do 'take out'

Dandridge, Tennessee
“Breakfast Is Fun”
Reviewed September 2, 2009

The place is packed during high season and there is a reason. The food is great and it is a fun place to eat.

You must get up early and eat breakfast here.