“Nice surprise!”
Review of Comida - MOVED

Comida
Cuisines: Latin
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Comida is a Latin fusion restaurant located in the beautiful sea side town of Camden, Maine and inspired by the owner's travel and work in Central America and Mexico. The menu is chef-owner Tom Sigler's inspiration, and is a culmination of many years of culinary training and restaurant cooking experience. The menu is Latin inspired with a uniquely Maine twist, and rotates regularly with the seasons. It features an array of Spanish, Cuban, Mexican, Central, and South American dishes. Comida's menu utilizes Maine's freshest local ingredients, and the food is prepared from scratch daily. We also offer delicious hand crafted cocktails and an eclectic beer and wine list.
Lakewood Ranch, Florida
“Nice surprise!”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

We vacationed in Maine for two weeks, and decided to try Comida, a newer restaurant in Camden. The building looks like it may tip over, but that is part of the charm, we went very early, 5 pm, so we could make the Rockport Opera. We had this charming little place to ourselves. I had the fish tacos..extraordinary! Do try fresh hot sauce in the bottle on the table. Yummy. My sister in law had chicken mole and raved about it. Nice casual, charming feel and unique latin cuisine.

Visited July 2014

London
“delish”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Really great food and a wonderful find on the main street. Nice outside area. Very friendly staff. Latin American style with lots of choice.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Brid49
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“A delicious meal...”
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I had dinner here during our recent stay in Camden. He had chicken with a mole sauce, and I had a type of enchilada. We were both more than satisfied with the food, but the service was somewhat slow.

Visited June 2014
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Very Different”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Our family ate there 2 times while in Camden. Its a hit or miss. First night we ate there it was fabulous I had a this wonderful soup with a egg in it as my meal. It was the best soup I have ever eaten.My husband had steak. They have a wonderful Brussels sprout salad which was very good. The Chips are fresh and the Green Sauce they have in a little Bottle is great; if you don't like spice don't pour that on your food. All 9 of us the first night enjoyed our meal. However the 2nd night we went there they were a bit more crowed so the service was a little bit slower. They had a different soup that night so I did not get it. I had the tuna instead and it was very good. The restaurant is small but quaint.The Owner is very nice and he and his wife really work hard. We will go back there with our family.

• Visited June 2014
Perth-Andover, Canada
“Very disappointing!”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

After reading several reviews of this restaurant, we decided to have supper here. I ordered the Brussel sprout salad which was good but not outstanding as others had said and the fish tacos. I asked what type of fish they used and was told haddock. It wouldn't have mattered as there was so little fish I would not have been able to tell. The rest of the taco was bland and uninspired. The sides were plain rice and a pile of black beans straight out of a can.
My husband ordered the tuna which he said was good. It was cooked well but lacked any type of seasoning. The other couple we were with, one being Puerto Rican, were not pleased with their meal either.
I found the meal mediocre at best and way over priced for what you got. Would not recommend at all!

• Visited July 2014