“Proud to be a regular!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Camden, Maine
“Proud to be a regular!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

The bagel café in Camden is hands down my favorite place to go before noon. The atmosphere is great for going in and having a casual breakfast with a friend but more often, I just come in and grab a coffee and a delicious bagel sandwich on my way to work in the morning. And the staff is so friendly, especially considering how early they must have to get up!

• Visited July 2013

Sherrills Ford, North Carolina
“Good Food, Rude Service!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Wow, in a resort town you would expect great service, but no such thing at this place. No hello, no good morning, no smile! Told my 72 year old mom to get her $10 bill off the ordering counter because they place food there- I tell ya they got nerves of steel, cold hearts, but good bagels. (For the record I visited twice this week and had the same impersonal and haughty attitude served twice.)

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank April N
Boston, Massachusetts
“Fast, Fantastic, Friendly!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Each time we are in Mid-Coast Maine, we make sure to pay a visit to the Bagel Cafe. Just steps off Main Street, the Bagel Cafe offers a clean, comfortable atmosphere, and a wide selection of delicous breakfast and lunch options. And, they offer Udi's Gluten Free bagels for those of us with a gluten sensitivity. They take cash only, but there is an ATM machine inside the shop.

• Visited May 2013
Amherst, Massachusetts
“Unbagelieveably delicious!”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I had a wonderful breakfast at the Bagel Cafe. The restaurant has a warm atmosphere, complete with local artists' work on the walls, great for a family breakfast, catching up with old friends, or sipping some coffee while reading a book. The bagels are absolutely delicious! The menu offers great variety with an Italian flair. I was served by a friendly, personable staff member. I can't wait to go back for another yummy treat in Camden at the Bagel Cafe.

• Visited August 2012
Camden, Maine
“Breakfast Awesomeness”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

The Bagel Cafe has the best bagels I have ever had. From the breakfast sandwiches to the biscotti, you can't go wrong there. I also love the cozy atmosphere in the place. The owners and staff are super nice. And the coffee is amazing. Yes, I'm a fan of the Bagel Cafe!

Visited June 2013