“Terrific harbor view and a good meal”

Graffam Bros Harborside Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Thank you to everyone that enjoyed our restaurant. A combination of the economy and needing to redirect our energies to other parts of our businesses and spend time with our young children led to the decision to close. We are thankful for all the support within our community.
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

After a couple of very disappointing late tourist season meals in Camden this restaurant came as a relief! The deck (protected) was lovely at night, service great, and the seafood and vegetables cooked perfectly. Fairly simple fare, with some creative additions. Prices are in the $20 range, which is average in this town. Well worth a try.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

After spending the day shopping in Camden, and checking out a winery in Rockport, we drove back to Camden for dinner. With lobster on our minds, we logged into Trip Advisor for restaurants in Camden. We saw mixed reviews for Graffam Brothers restaurant, and figured "how could they screw up lobster?". Well, they didn't. As a matter of fact, the soft shelled lobster was the sweetest tasting lobsters we've had on our trip.

We ordered cowered, my wife had clam chowder, and I ate the lobster stew. This was probably where I had an issue. I tasted her NE Chowder, and it was nice and thick, with plenty of clams. The lobster stew, on the other hand, was missing a large quantity of lobster, and what lobster was there wasn't basking in cream and sherry, but what tasted like skim milk and a splash of sherry. Quite bland, so if we return, I'd take a pass on the lobster stew, and order a cup of the chowder. I say cup, because I've been ordering the bowls instead of cups, as I really enjoy clam chowder. I figured I would go the cup route for the same reason I wrote....why pay for a larger bowl of watered down soup, when I'd only be out. The price of a cup if I didn't like it. If I loved it, I could easily order a second cup, and be satisfied.

I definitely will come back to Camden, and back to this restaurant...just stay away from lobster stew unless you like lobster flavored warm milk!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

The 6 of us had items and all were better than average.A rainy day but still a great view of the docks.We will go back again.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Enjoyed lobster as an Alfredo meal and the whole Lobster another evening! Staff is great and helpful. Enjoyed the whole experience there.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

We spent part of our day in Camden on our way up to Bar Harbor. After some shopping we wanted a nice but light lunch, preferably on the water. We found Graffam Bros and gave it a try. It was beautiful day so we ate outside. Our waitress was delightful. We both love lobster so lobster rolls it was. They were fabulous...big juicy chunks of lobster, a little mayo on a buttered toasted roll - just as they should be. My husband a local beer and the waitress asked if we had tried the Alagash which we had not so she came back out with a free glass of beer which we loved. Would definitely eat there again next time we are in the area.