“Wonderful lunch ~Great View~Wonderful Wait Staff”

Graffam Bros Harborside Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Thank you to everyone that enjoyed our restaurant. A combination of the economy and needing to redirect our energies to other parts of our businesses and spend time with our young children led to the decision to close. We are thankful for all the support within our community.
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We have not been to Camden since this restaurant changed hands and we were anxious as to how the new ownership would be. My husband always ordered the veggie burger and was unhappy at first that it was not longer on the menu, but he found that the crab roll was delicious. I ordered the daily special which was smoked oysters with a lobster tail with carrots and potatoes. It was delicious and a deal at $14. Our ale was cold and hit the spot. We had a wonderful waitress who gave us the senior discount without us asking. We will return for lunch again

There are newer reviews for Graffam Bros Harborside Restaurant

Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

Very casual patio setting with brightly painted picnic tables right on the path next to the Camden Marina and harbor for a great view. The award winning lobster roll was perfect with large pieces of lobster. My husband and I loved it! Our service was terrific. What a fun place!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

You can dine at other restaurants on Camden Harbor, but none can seat you any closer to the harbor than Graffam Bros. It is very casual and tourist-oriented, so don't expect the finest meal you've ever had, but we only ate lobster and steamers there, and the lobster was actually very good. The clams could have been better. Service was fast, efficient and friendly, and prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Waterside location is a terrific plus. Lobster was well-priced and the sides were good. They serve a local Maine ice cream that was a big hit. Place was packed with young couples. Fun atmosphere.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

We picked this restaurant based on a recommendation. The location is great, the view wonderful, but we should have realized something was amiss when every other restaurant was packed and this one had only a half dozen occupied tables. We were seated immediately and greeted by our waiter, who had a difficult to understand accent and was clearly not an experienced server, unfamiliar with the specials and unable to answer questions about the menu. It was a painfully awkward process to order a lobster roll and scallops, with no special requests or substitutions. The food came out quickly, but it was disappointing all around. The fries had been reheated so many times they were completely unedible, but more surprising was that they were served at all, since they were that dark, dark brown and sitting in a puddle of grease. The coleslaw tasted sour, and not in a good, tangy way. I only had the one taste, and it was one too many. My scallops were actually pretty good: lightly battered, not overdone and only slightly gritty, which is not uncommon especially with really fresh unprocessed scallops. The lobster roll I thought was terrible: there were no chunks of meat at all, just a heavily ground up portion that was over powered by some sort of mayo. Needless to say we didn't try dessert and left feeling still a little hungry. Within an hour or so though, what I thought was hunger pangs turned in to something else and I spent the next six hours or so on the toilet. Thankfully my dining companion had a stronger stomach then me and managed to wait me out before losing his meal in similar fashion.

2  Thank rspswrl