This was our third time staying at the Camden Harbour Inn. It is always very comfortable and inviting. We love hanging out downstairs in the lounge reading, drinking tea and coffee, warming up by the fire, and watching the sea. On our visit this time we even saw a bald eagle swoop down and fly right in front of our eyes.
I have to be honest and say that we felt some of the details were off a bit this time. I love the place so much that I don't even want to comment on them here. I have always counted on the Camden Harbour Inn to have it all just right, and they always have. So, I was a little surprised that some of the details were off this time.
We enjoyed our stay as always and found it rejuvenating and a great escape. We will definitely go back, and having stayed at another very nice inn in Camden, this is still our top choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relais and Chateaux Camden Harbour Inn is a AAA Four Diamond property, resting on the picturesque coast of Maine. The hotel features panoramic views of the mountains and harbor, creating the perfect setting for your next New England getaway. The recently remodeled boutique hotel features luxurious guest rooms and suites, stunning views, and a restaurant awarded top 100 in America preparing amazing dishes, you'll never want to leave! Just minutes from the harbor landing in the center of town, the Inn is Camden's most luxurious boutique lodging location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Relais & Chateaux Camden Harbour Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camden Harbour Hotel Camden
- Relais & Chateaux Camden Harbour Inn Maine