I spent a late April weekend here with Vogue Knitting Destinations and we had rented out all the rooms. I can't say enough good things about the service, the decor, and the food. The service was impeccable - small treats delivered to the library table, chocolates on the bed at night, slippers, fresh towels several times during the day. The decor is eclectic and even a bit edgy; our room was black, white, and purple with a large print of Audrey Hepburn on the wall. The dining room is white with red suede chairs and red drum lamps. This is not your mother's Victorian Inn! The food was amazing at every meal; even breakfast started off with an amuse bouche. The day after we left, the inn was beginning to update all the bathrooms (but ours was just fine the way it was). I would definitely come back here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relais and Chateaux Camden Harbour Inn is a AAA Four Diamond property, resting on the picturesque coast of Maine. The hotel features panoramic views of the mountains and harbor, creating the perfect setting for your next New England getaway. The recently remodeled boutique hotel features luxurious guest rooms and suites, stunning views, and a restaurant awarded top 100 in America preparing amazing dishes, you'll never want to leave! Just minutes from the harbor landing in the center of town, the Inn is Camden's most luxurious boutique lodging location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Relais & Chateaux Camden Harbour Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camden Harbour Hotel Camden
- Relais & Chateaux Camden Harbour Inn Maine