“Thoroughly delightful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of A Little Dream

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Camden
A Little Dream
Ranked #13 of 19 Camden B&B and Inns
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Thoroughly delightful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

A friend and I booked the Treetops Suite for a couple of nights and our stay could not have been more enjoyable. JoAnne's warm, generous hospitality, the lovely decor & gorgeous grounds, and the scrumptious breakfasts made for an utterly superb experience. I've stayed in other B & Bs around the country however; "A Little Dream" is far and away the nicest experience I've ever had. JoAnne & Billy's attention to detail and their commitment to ensuring a wonderful stay is just amazing, and much appreciated. I'm looking forward to staying again next year.

Oh and by the way ... we had a lovely chat with the elusive Billy not once but twice during our stay! He and JoAnne are just a delight.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Chester, NJ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

Just returned from our stay at "A Little Dream". Have been there numerous times over the last 12 years and it just gets better! The breakfasts are spectacular, the rooms are lovely and comfortable, the property so well maintained and beautiful, and JoAnne and Billy have always gone out of their way to accommodate their guests. Can't wait to go back next year.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Windsor, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

We started our East Coast vacation by staying two nights in Camden, Maine. It was a fantastic way to start our vacation by staying here. "A Little Dream" set the standards very high for the rest of our trip. This Bed and Breakfast is one of the nicest places we have ever stayed in. The property is something you would see in the Better Homes and Garden magazine. We are gardeners and can appreciate all of the work involved. Great job done Joanne. Beautiful!
We stayed in the room called "The Loft" and it was beautiful. Very spacious and nicely decorated. The bed was super comfortable. Lots of extra's in the room also.
Breakfast in the morning was picture perfect and super delicious. Even though we didn't see Bill, thanks for the great breakfasts.
Joanne was very helpful in advising us what to see and do while we were visiting the area.
We would HIGHLY recommend staying here if you have the chance.
Thank you Joanne and Bill.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2012

Gorgeous decorating, fabulous food, gracious hospitality, wonderful view and enthusiastic tips about Camden summarizes our stay at A Little Dream. It truly was a dream! We wish we could have stayed longer. Thanks JoAnne!
Karen and Dean

Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2012

My wife and I visited Maine for the first time and stayed two nights at A Little Dream. The B&B is over the top beautiful and wonderfully appointed. The breakfast deserved a photo and was so delicious as well. JoAnne and Billy were so pleasant and accommodating. The Inn is quiet and secluded and only a short walk to the downtown.

Room Tip: They have it all.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Manchester, New Hampshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

Everything about a little dream was amazing. From the rooms to the food to the overall feeling, everything was perfectly executed.

• Stayed January 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2012

When I stayed in A Little Dream, I was traveling alone, 12 hours by bus, to a part of Maine I'd never been to and knew no one in, with no other plan than to make it there. That's arguably a risky venture -- but it payed off completely, and I owe that to JoAnne and Billy. You do not find a nicer place or better people than this. Treetops was gorgeous, breakfast was delectable, and most importantly the hosts know their area and their business perfectly and are so helpful and accommodating it's almost bewildering. The restaurants and activities recommended to me were all fantastic, and the help I received in getting there was probably much more than I paid for. Frankly my experience was much like visiting relatives, but with more privacy and better food.

I came in the offest season possible -- early March -- and I now realize that A Little Dream was one of the only B&Bs open at the time. However, I picked them as my first choice along the entire Maine coast without realizing that, simply because of the sincerely affectionate tone of their reviews on here and all around the web. I found that affection to be founded in quality and generosity -- and you will be doing yourself a favor if you do the same.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo