“Scrumptious food in Camden!”
Review of Fresh & Co.

Fresh & Co.
Ranked #1 of 49 Restaurants in Camden
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: In 2014 Steven Steeves and Rada Valkova, took over the existing business on 1 Bayview Landing in Camden, Maine. A relatively small space, tucked away from the main traffic of tourists and locals, we are working together daily at creating a sustainable family business in a town full of award winning and amazing places to eat. What makes us different is our commitment to our beliefs as a family and proprietors. We believe in comfortable settings with no pretentious elements, in honest, interesting and fulfilling food, in ingredients that are more important than recipes, in honoring the farmer and the fisherman, in treating our staff as family, in an informal but sophisticated service, in having fun! We take inspiration from our roots, travels and experiences, to create a globally inspired, locally sourced cuisine.
Kansas
“Scrumptious food in Camden!”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Instead of going to a tourist-y restaurant, try Fresh! It's atmosphere was very relaxing. The service was friendly and prompt. Oh and did I mention how good the food was? Amazing! I had the grass-fed hamburger and my husband had the chicken pot pie. We both thought the meals were excellent. And the bread dipping oil, wow. Overall, such a lovely dinning experience!

1 Thank jettaragazza

Camden, Maine
“Great fine dining restaurant and atmosphere!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We've been here a few times and the food and service are always fantastic. It is a cozy restaurant with FANTASTIC food. Highly recommended for foodies. My husband loves that this fine dining restaurant can give him the substantial portion he wants. I love the variety and quality of the food.

1 Thank Elizabeth H
Portland, Maine
“Great food in a tourist town”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

My wife and I spent a wonderful spring weekend in Camden Maine. Rather than hit the local fried food places for dinner we searched out a new place to eat. The folks at a local store told us about Fresh. We stopped in and were pleased to meet the owners (chef and hostess-the daughter tends the bar) and made reservations for dinner. The food was creative and wonderful and the service were great! The mussels were the best ever and the lobster ravioli was superb. Don't miss the opportunity to have a great meal with terrific new owners who really care about their clients what they do.

1 Thank John H
Portland, Maine
“WOW!!!”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

We stumbled upon this little restaurant in Camden, ME, and quickly determined it was one of the most delightful and delicious meals we'd ever had. The service was excellent - from the owner and hostess to our server and bus person. The presentation of the food was spectacular and the fresh ingredients and taste combinations were an absolute treat for the palate. I would recommend this beautiful, romantic, small restaurant to anyone who enjoys "dining experiences". We'll definitely go back.

1 Thank CarolH0104
waldoboro maine
“Don't miss this excellent restaurant”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

FRESH had opened for the spring season, so we went for dinner. My wife had a special meal of lobster, clams, mussels, scallops, shrimp, salmon in an excellent broth with mushroom noodles...as we left she said that I'll have to add this to my list of my favorite restaurants. All the menu had nice flavorful special touches for every dish. The chef has bought the restaurant so you know he is going to do his best work to ensure success. I have will have pleasure recommending this superb restaurant to my visitors at Fawcett's Maine Antique Toy & Art Museum this summer.