“Nice lunch”

Fresh & Co.
Ranked #1 of 51 Restaurants in Camden
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Please Check Our Website For More Accurate Menu Samples And Hours Of Operation! Thank You!
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Great sandwich and good location. Close to the harbor landing. Not masny options for lunch in Camden

Write a ReviewReviews (1,009)

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Even though my husband and I have been to Camden many times, we had never been to Fresh! I am not sure how we missed it, but it is now going to be our "can't miss" restaurant while in Camden! The atmosphere is good, the food was delicious with lots of choices, and our waitress was so nice! We loved it!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Went looking for Lobster Stew in Camden and ended up at Fresh! Got there a little too late to sit outside so try to get there before noon, even on a weekday, if the weather is nice. The interior is charming but not a lot of atmosphere, and if you happen to be tall, the ceilings could seem close. The staff allowed us to pick our seats which was very nice of them; they even moved people several times after they got settled in and decided they wanted somewhere different.

The menu was small which meant they could really do justice to the various dishes. Because of the name and the other reviews, I expected and found good seafood and other dishes. I was blown away to see they were promoting one of my favorite local businesses, "Fiore" which provides outstanding olive oil and balsamic vinegars in Rockland and Bar Harbor, ME.

We found their lobster stew to be delightful, unique in that they had sherry in it so it was more of a bisque. The Fish and Chips was delightful, a huge serving of fresh haddock and awesome hand cut french fries.

The only downsides were eating inside, which actually was very nice, and the fact that our waitstaff did not have English as a first language. This made any requests or questions about the menu and specials a little difficult but not insurmountable.

Definately go, they have a good wine selection, beer and soft drinks were plentiful for such a small venue.

Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

This is the best tasting food you will ever eat. $100 for good tip to the awesome waitress swordfish dinner and sirloin dinner with a bottle of wine. Generous portions. Husbands steak was gigantic for only $29. I can't believe still how amazing that dinner was.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

My wife and I ventured to Camden from Rockland for lunch since she had read about a restaurant called "Fresh." This place is a little hard to see since it is tucked into a side street with no water view. We were overwhelmed by the food and gracious service. We ordered a special of wild smoked mushroom soup which had to be one of the best soups I have ever eaten. i also got a Vietnamese sandwich roll which had pork and assorted vegetables and was delicious. My wife's meal was also excellent. We will be back!