“Delicious Food & Friendly Staff”
Review of Long Grain

Long Grain
Ranked #8 of 48 Restaurants in Camden
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Owls Head, Maine, United States
“Delicious Food & Friendly Staff”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

We ordered take out for lunch from the tiny Thai Long Grain in Camden. The food was delicious and Samara (our regular server) who took our order was just as friendly and solicitous with the take out as with dining in. Highly recommended!

• Visited September 2012

New York City, New York
“Delicious food, great ambiance”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We called in the afternoon and got a reservation at the bar for that night. Sitting at the bar turned out to be just fine. I was expecting great things after reading the reviews on TripAdvisor and elsewhere, and wasn't disappointed. Thai is my favorite food, and this was exceptional: fresh, flavorful, and delicious. The atmosphere was cosy and the waitstaff were all friendly and helpful.

Greensboro NC
“Little gem in downtown Camden”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Hearty pad Thai in generous portion. Casual atmosphere. Nice diversity of menu. Perfect spot for lunch while sightseeing.

orlando
“Not my favorite Thai”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

We had read about this place in the New York Times, so were eager to try it when vacationing in Camden Maine. Well, maybe I am used to un-traditional Thai, but I was not terribly impressed.
I have enjoyed Thai food in a number of restaurants, but this was not one of my favorite dinners. The place is usual busy, so maybe it's my taste buds...

Bainbridge Island, Washington
“Great Thai food”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

This is the best Thai food I've eaten outside Asia. Very busy, very crowded, very worth it.
My husband found this restaurant before we visited Maine and made reservations a week in advance. Sooooo glad we went!

• Visited September 2012