“Zoot scoot suit.... coffee 2nd to none.”
Review of Zoot Coffee

Zoot Coffee
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Camden
New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Zoot scoot suit.... coffee 2nd to none.”
Reviewed April 2, 2011

I have been to Zoot many times. I first discovered Zoot last summer with my daughter on our return to Camden, I must say there is a big difference between now and last year. It appears that the owner was out of state.......Thank heaven's she is back, what a difference.

For those who know coffee, they know about this place.

The coffee is 2nd to none. I should know, i worked for a coffee giant for over 20 years. The expresso is everything it should be. Their tea selection is wonderful too. Homemade muffins, cakes, soups the selection is fabulous, my daughter and i are vegan so what a delightful surprise to have a varied choice for breakfast and lunch. There music choice is remarkable, Al jolson in the morning can't be beat.

Yes, we love this place.

• Visited April 2011
1 Thank rtdroaster

Cushing, Maine
“Great coffee”
Reviewed March 24, 2011

Great coffee, service could have been better, It seems to depend on the day in which you go in though. Favorite place to get a fresh cup of java or tea.

• Visited March 2011
Rockport, Maine
“Bad First Impression”
Reviewed February 11, 2011

As a Camdener I wanted to experience a good new coffee place, but when I began to place my order the server seemed really rude.. I also couldn't believe the extra little prices for certain things i expect to be free.. The service, value, and atmosphere just wasn't right the first time..

• Visited July 2010
MAINE
“Great Coffee but servers can be rude.”
Reviewed February 9, 2011

They know HOW to make a GREAT espresso! No question about that.

Frequently the server/s can be rude. The worst is a girl named "Casey" - she has HUGE attitude problems.

• Visited December 2010
Acton, Massachusetts
“Good Coffee, but I Agree - a Bit Snobbish”
Reviewed December 27, 2010

Zoots is good coffee. Some of the best that's ever landed in Camden. However, there is a bit of snobbishness to the staff and the fact that prices aren't even listed next to the coffee drinks (so you have to ask how much they plan to charge you). I always feel like I'm leaving the "real" Camden and entering the pretenious Camden when going to Zoots. Boynton-McKay staff is MUCH nicer and down to earth, although I can't comment on it's coffee (just it's good food).