All reviews quiche grand suite gas fireplace each morning breakfast delivered to the room yogurt balcony overlooking sister property turn down service double sided fireplace jacuzzi tub keurig coffee maker great shower camden harbor living room comfortable bed fantastic location
Reviewed June 30, 2015

This is a perfect small hotel in a great Camden location. Pros: spacious,relaxing, romantic, great shower, great view of harbor from room 10, complimentary breakfast delivered to your suite, all staff, esp Grace, friendly and helpful, warm baked cookies and water in lobby, easy parking in front of hotel, Keurig, fridg, and microwave in room. My husband and I would return.
Cons: none for me but the hotel is located on the harbor near restaurants, shops and boating concessions so you can hear people outside until about 10 pm esp with deck doors open. This was not overly loud and did not bother us. Not sure this is the place for very young active children.

Room tip: Room 10 not the most expensive and no hot tub but great views and we loved it.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5  Thank ChicagoVagabonds
InnsManager, General Manager at Grand Harbor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2015

Dear ChicagoVagabonds,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Inn! I happy to learn you enjoyed your stay and found the Inn to be spacious, relaxing, romantic, and of great amenities! Thank you for you kind comments regarding Grace, I am pleased to learn she was both friendly and helpful! during your stay! Although we do not have hot tubs at our Inn we are pleased to offer our deep soaking jacuzzi tubs in all of our guest rooms such as yours as well.

We look forward to your next stay with us and would be happy to share many activities for children of all ages that Camden and the surround area has to offer!

Erick Anderson

Reviewed June 14, 2015 via mobile

We thought the Grand Harbor Inn was wonderful. The room was plush and comfortable, the balcony was great with fantastic views of harbor, the staff was exceptionally nice & helpful (especially Grace). We arrived late hungry and tired and Grace arranged for the pub across the street named Cuzzy's to open the kitchen and we had delicious fresh seafood made especially for us gluten free since we have celiac disease. We went there often for lunch & dinner it was so good & reasonable. The continental breakfasts at the Inn were substantial & wonderful too and accommodated us with our gluten free diet. & Coffee, tea & cocoa were available all the time.
We would highly recommend this Inn.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 2chowl
lcimanager, Manager at Grand Harbor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2015

Dear 2chowl,
Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to reading comments from our guests as we are always looking for ways to improve the overall guest experience. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the room amenities and the view from the balcony. We strive to do our best to accommodate guest’s needs and are thrilled that our gluten-free breakfast was a substantial start to your day. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Camden, Maine!

Reviewed June 11, 2015

Room was amazing and very clean, beds were really good, the room I was in room 1 has the best view in Camden. Hot tub is excellent and the breakfast was amazing. The staff was very friendly, and the chairs are very nice.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 11, 2015

My husband and I have stayed at the Grand Harbor Inn several times. It is a wonderful place and Camden is a beautiful location. One of the most picturesque in all of Maine.
The staff is superb and you can't beat the location right on Camden harbor and walking distance too several of the best restaurants in the area.
Our favorite room is Room 1. The view is incredible!! It is always booked though, but if you can get it, it is worth every penny. Our second favorite room is Room #9 which also has a great view of the harbor from the balcony. All of the rooms are nicely appointed, have cozy fireplaces, and are very spacious.

One of the best parts of our recent trip was the staff. They are always friendly , super eager to please and will do anything for you to make your stay enjoyable. Gracie, Cayle and Jennifer thanks for making our past stay so wonderful!!

Room tip: Room 1 is the best room in the house. Fantastic view.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Karen G

Dear Karen,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us at the Grand Harbor Inn! We greatly appreciate guest’s feedback, and certainly appreciate repeat guests such as you taking the time to share your experience with other travelers. Thank you for highlighting our staff as one of the best parts of your stay! I’m sorry I didn’t get to see you both this time around, but am delighted to hear that our guest services staff was able to assist in making your stay enjoyable. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon! Give my best to Teddy, too!

Reviewed June 11, 2015 via mobile

I know in a review you are to write pro and cons, however, I simply have nothing negative to say. Everything was perfect and better than I had expected. The staff was great, the room was incredible from comfort to cleanliness, and location couldn't be any better. The view was intoxicating. The extra touches didn't go unnoticed either from the delicious breakfast to the infused water in the lobby. It is the only hotel I would stay in if we visit again. Grace Kelly, yes you read right, is a pure joy. Thank you for all of your spot on recommendations!! The Grand Harbor Inn is very lucky to have you. You are an asset. It truly was a pleasure to meet you. While there we had dinner at The Waterfront - the Seared Scallops and green beans with rice!!!!, Fresh- the halibut with risotto and the salmon with homemade noodles, a pizza for lunch at Cuzzy's, and a #12 Tuscan sandwich with fresh basil at the Camden Deli = Delicious! ! ! ! A must while you are there is to visit the couple who run Lily Lupine, and Fern. Their eagerness to please was a pleasure. They were spot on in figuring out exactly what we thought we wanted. We are not meat and cheese connesuers. The almonds they have are to die for. I have been home less than 12 hours and I miss it already. The 2way fireplace and the heated bathroom floor. Breakfast in bed did not happen at my house this morning:( I am still trying to think of 1 thing I could complain about, and I can't. I am a critic, so usually this comes easy for me. The bathroom window is a bit iffy, but I was enjoying everything else so much that I didn't even care. My husband agrees with this review as well. If you have the chance to go you should take it. Room 1
Sherry (& Jim)

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank SHERRY C

Dear Sherry,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay! We at the Grand Harbor Inn are so happy to hear that your stay with us exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your excellent restaurant recommendations as well, we are thrilled to hear that you were able to experience some of the best local spots in Camden! Thank you again for your comments, and we hope to welcome you back to the Grand Harbor Inn on your next visit to the mid-coast area.