We had a waterfront room. Very clean! There is elevator access to the second floor. But, it only takes less than 15 seconds to take the stairs. There are not many steps. Staff is very friendly. Location is great except the parking is a joke. That is why the 4 stars and not 5. There are 10 rooms and I am not sure if there are even 10 parking spaces in the alley for that many vehicles. Parking is tight. You have to watch carefully when backing up not to hit anything. But, all of Camden seems to have very limited parking. I cannot imagine what a summer weekend would be like. There is a large parking lot next door but that lot is reserved for people taking a sailing cruise. Some nice restaurants in walking distance. A little pricey for what you get but that can be expected in a town like this. In the fall, some restaurants are closed early in the week. I would definitely go back. It is well worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the beauty of Camden Harbor from the luxurious comfort of your waterfront suite at the Grand Harbor Inn, Camden’s newest and only luxury, waterfront boutique Inn. Recently awarded the coveted and prestigious AAA Four Diamond Rating, the Grand Harbor Inn’s enviable waterfront location, overlooking the marina of yachts and local fishing boats, provides the perfect haven for that needed escape or romantic getaway. Located at Bay View Landing, the Grand Harbor Inn is surrounded by a vibrant mix of unique shops, fine dining, and exciting schooner and kayak tours.The Grand Harbor Inn features several waterfront rooms and suites, offering guests unparalleled views of Camden Harbor and the islands of Penobscot Bay. Each guest room and suite is exquisitely well appointed with private balconies, gas fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs and separate marble and glass enclosed rain showers, high definition 37” LCD TV’s, high speed wireless internet, luxurious bed and bath linens, and so much more!The interior style of the Grand Harbor Inn is inspired by Tuscan Villas, evoking a rustic, old-world, warm and elegant feel combined with all the contemporary comforts and amenities that today's guests expect. The exterior is Coastal Cottage, shingle-style architecture, blending perfectly with the historic waterfront buildings on Camden Harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Grand Harbor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Harbor Hotel Camden
- Grand Harbor Inn Camden, Maine