Who knew there was an inn this incredible on the Midcoast of Maine? I have stayed in some of the nicest hotels in the country and have never had the quality of comfort and service that I experienced at the Grand Harbor Inn. Ashley and Laura greet you warmly upon your arrival and set the mood for your wonderful time here. The rooms are elegant. My suite had a fireplace and looked out on beautiful Camden Harbor. The beds are beyond comfortable. And just wait to you see the bathrooms! The only bathrooms I have seen that come close to being this nice are at the Bellagio in Las Vegas and to be honest the amenities are actually better here. Everything at the Grand Harbor assures that you are indulged. They think of everything for your comfort. The Grand Harbor Inn sets a new standard of excellence for accommodations in Camden. You will love staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the beauty of Camden Harbor from the luxurious comfort of your waterfront suite at the Grand Harbor Inn, Camden’s newest and only luxury, waterfront boutique Inn. Recently awarded the coveted and prestigious AAA Four Diamond Rating, the Grand Harbor Inn’s enviable waterfront location, overlooking the marina of yachts and local fishing boats, provides the perfect haven for that needed escape or romantic getaway. Located at Bay View Landing, the Grand Harbor Inn is surrounded by a vibrant mix of unique shops, fine dining, and exciting schooner and kayak tours.The Grand Harbor Inn features several waterfront rooms and suites, offering guests unparalleled views of Camden Harbor and the islands of Penobscot Bay. Each guest room and suite is exquisitely well appointed with private balconies, gas fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs and separate marble and glass enclosed rain showers, high definition 37” LCD TV’s, high speed wireless internet, luxurious bed and bath linens, and so much more!The interior style of the Grand Harbor Inn is inspired by Tuscan Villas, evoking a rustic, old-world, warm and elegant feel combined with all the contemporary comforts and amenities that today's guests expect. The exterior is Coastal Cottage, shingle-style architecture, blending perfectly with the historic waterfront buildings on Camden Harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Grand Harbor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Harbor Hotel Camden
- Grand Harbor Inn Camden, Maine