Grand Harbor Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Whitehall(Camden)
  • Beachfront
View Hotel
All reviewsquichewaterfront roomgas fireplacegrand suitebreakfast served in our roomyogurteach morningsister propertyjacuzzi tubbalcony overlookingdouble sided fireplaceturn down servicekeurig coffee makercamden harborliving roomking suitefantastic location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 12, 2012

My wife and I traveled New England for our anniversary, and spent two incredible nights here. When we booked, there were no waterfront rooms available, but when we arrived, there had been a cancellation. We were shown both the room we booked, and the waterfront room. While we had booked a suite, we opted to change to a waterfront room because the view was amazing, and we really didn't need the extra space the suite provided. The rooms are quite large and inviting. We also found the staff to be extremely friendly and helpful. We greatly enjoyed our time in Maine, and when we return, we will be coming back to the Grand Harbor.

Room Tip: The waterfront rooms are a must! The view is constantly changing
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cwmagui
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I stayed here with my husband the night we got married. We had a suite with a harbor view. there was jacuzi bath tub and an amazing rainfall shower. There was a huge bed with down blankets and the softest pillows. They provided bottled water, coffee, tea and biscotti in the room. We had a fireplace and two flat screen televisions that we never even turned on because the view was so spectacular. We checked in pretty late at night but we were greeted with a smile and congratulations which made me feel comfortable and special. I definately reccomend this place to couples any time of year its a perfect get away spot!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I recently stayed at the inn on my wedding night. I felt so taken care of by everyone there. The room faced the gorgeous harbor and had every amenity that you could ask for. From the bathrobe to the freshly made hot coffee delivered in the morning. All of my expectation were met. By far the jem of Camden waterfront accommodations.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The Grand Harbor Inn was the key to a successful Maine vacation. The location could not be beat in Camden. Right on the harbor. The suite was tastefully furnished and obviously well cleaned and taken care of. The staff was as friendly, courteous and helpful as at a five star hotel. After exhausting days driving around Maine, I looked forward to the jacuzzi tub each night. And then the next morning, we were treated to a continental breakfast featuring gourmet quality quiches and baked goods. The restaurant downstairs offered excellent sea food and the best fried scallops I've ever had. Parking was never a problem and we were there during a busy holiday week.

The only problem we had was this constant banging sound on our first night. At first, I thought it was somebody having sex next door, and then my better half realized it was the air flow from the AC knocking the sliding door against the frame, a problem easily solved by a tissue wedged between the door and the frame.

Overall since it was such a great experience that could not be improved upon that in the future we would not dare stay anywhere else in Mid-Coast Maine. Now that I think about it, this was the best experience I've ever had at a hotel. Maybe we shouldn't even vacation anywhere else.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 28, 2012

The Grand Harbor Inn was a wonderful treat. Everything was perfect, our room was beautiful and had a view of the water and a double balcony!!!!
A delicious breakfast arrived to our room every morning. The staff was kind, helpful and delightful. They were very gracious, when my son arrived unexpectedly, a cot was placed in our room without a charge or a complaint. We had a great trip! I recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Maine!

Room Tip: We wanted a water view but were told they were all booked. Our room was a "partial" water view and it was perfect. We could see the water and the town, so fun!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family