“Best lobster”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Best lobster deal in town! Only problem was 1 waitress for the whole downstairs restaurant and bar. She was efficient, but frazzled. Great pizza and salads too.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I think it only fair to revisit my reviews after several years.Things change!!
We ducked into Cuzzy's upon arrival in Camden ( best sea coast town in USA).
We were trying to recall what we ate before but were greeted by loud laughter
From the bar.Being seated there was noise emanating from bar,speaker music,and several
TVs. BUT our waiter tended to ALL and we had a good enjoyable meal........a delicious
hamburger and chicken Alfredo (very good).House white zin was excellent and I tip my hat
To Cuzzy's -they made it happen and we will return for that spur of the moment meal..........
That should be MEMORABLE.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

My office and I had such a bad at Cuzzy's Restaurant in Camden, Maine on Friday, September 27. They told me we would have an ocean view. We had a view of the downtown smoking area with police going by.
The bartender/waitress was the worst of it. Rude, indifferent and sarcastic.. The scallops weren't cooked all the way and the waitress just said "Well, some people eat them raw." The pizza was soggy and the clams were overdone. When the check came and we were trying to figure out the tip, lo and behold, the tip was already on the check...20%. No wonder she could afford to be so rude..

3  Thank Ellen9000
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Cuzzy's is a cheap and cheerful restaurant serving Italian food. The menu consists mainly of salads, sandwiches and pizzas. There is a good selection of wine and beer. Happy hour daily. Service is prompt and very friendly.

Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

We stopped into Cuzzys for lunch. Little did we realize it would take a greater part of our afternoon. The kitchen was inordinately slow. We should have timed it when we came in. I had the baked haddock which was very good and the garlic mashed potatoes were outstanding. My husband had wings. The Guinness BBQ sauce was the best part. The wings were dried out. Didn't want to send them back as it might be another hour.

1  Thank Canright