“Smokehouse is awesome”

Smokestack Grill
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Set on the falls of the Megunticook River in the old Knox Mill, Smokestack Grill is Camden’s best sports bar and grill. We offer a large menu, including pub fare, burgers, steaks, seafood, and delicious hand tossed pizzas. Our menu is complimented by the large bar and friendly staff. Stop by to dine with family, watch the game on one of our nine flat screen televisions, or enjoy live music with friends.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Smokehouse is awesome”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Great food. Great price. Great service. We had a large party and every one of us loved it and will definately be back again and again.

• Visited October 2013

Camden, Maine
“Just an OK place to have some wings and watch the game”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We had an OK time. When we first arrived we found out that the best TV, other than the bar, would be showing the 49's game because they had a "request". So we had to watch the home team Patriots game on a small TV... Our table, nearest the bar, was a "bar table", which meant we had really slow and hit or miss service. It wasn't that they didn't care, they were always great when we had their attention, they we just very busy at the bar. It took a really long time to get our food. The buffalo wings were very good. My wife ate two slices of pizza, and then left the rest there...
Overall, it was an Ok place to watch the game. It could have been much better with better service and better pizza.

• Visited October 2013
Bloomington, Indiana
“Nice little sports bar”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

There are 2 areas divided by a low wall. There is a restaurant with a great view of the falls. On the other side is a bar with lots of TVs and a pool table. We watched some football on a Sunday. The food was typical pub food at very reasonable prices. Service was very good. Good value. It is a locals hangout but we didn't feel unwelcome. I would go back.

• Visited September 2013
Annapolis, Maryland
“Awful service”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I am a local and this was my first time going to the smokestack and probably my last. From the minute we arrived, the service was just terrible. We were told to just sit wherever, when I tried to ask for two high chairs, I was ignored, when we finally got them, they were left on the side for us to accommodate and find a place for the existing chairs.

My husband got the wrong order, he asked for a second beer, which wasn't brought until we were ready to leave. The excuse the waitress gave us was that the restaurant was really busy.

There were no more than three tables with customers at the time. She never stopped by during our meal to ask if we needed anything else (my husband had to fetch her to ask for the beer that didn't come), and when we paid, she was shocked that we even asked for change.

Even though they have a children's menu, it is NOT a child friendly restaurant at all.

I don't think we will ever go back.

• Visited August 2013
San Diego, California
“Deliciousoo”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

A fantastic atmosphere! I love the view of the waterfall and it is a warm and inviting. The waitstaff and bartender are fantastic! I have been a couple times as I used to be a local in the area. The pizza is always delicious as well as the burgers and sweet potato fries. The local entertainment on Saturday night is always a fun way to spend a weekend. All the staff is well knowledge about the menu. The cooking staff is very accommodating as well. Defiantly will be visiting again on my next trip to Maine!!!

• Visited May 2013