“Lunch at Joe's”

Eat At Joe's, the Farmer's Market Food Truck
Ranked #13 of 19 Restaurants in Bucksport
Description: Here at Eat At Joe's we will be bringing you farm-to-table food. Our primary mission is to give people fresh, local organic farmed products in a comfortable outdoor setting at local farmers markets. Check out our Facebook for details @EatAtJoesMaine Biggi's Organic Bakery in Bangor will be baking all our bread products. Quill End Farm in Penobscot is supplying beef for our homemade organic gluten free meatballs. (Our meatballs contain no fillers, they are 100% beef and cooked in Italian San Marzano tomatoes.) Shaw Road Farm in Dover-Foxcroft will be supplying organic grass fed (not finished off with grain) hamburgers. A Wee Bit Farm in Orland is supplying beef for Philly Cheese Steaks and Roast Beef Sandwiches. We will be trying to promote local organic farms by using different sausage, bacon, eggs and vegetables on a weekly rotation. Our french fry potatoes are grown in Maine and are the only thing that goes in our fryer keeping them gluten free. Thank you. Nancy and Joe Segari
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

Had a delish soup at Joe's today. Shrimp corn chowder with diced potatoes . Perfect for a rainy day...If I am hungry in Ellsworth, I always stop at Joe's. He cooks with love,and cares about the source if ingredients.

Reviewed June 8, 2016 via mobile

Normally I would not be someone to seek out a food truck, especially in a Home Depot parking lot.... But I have heard great things about this place, so I thought that I would give it a try. WOW, it was so good. Knocked my socks off. I have recommended Joes to my family and friends, and give them a 5/5 on here. Give them a try, for heathy delicious and fast food.

Reviewed June 1, 2016 via mobile

On a whim, my husband and I decided to try Eat at Joes this afternoon- it's a food truck- so I was a little wary, but the food truck is impeccably clean, polished aluminum interior. The meatballs were melt-in your-mouth tender, humanely, locally raised Scottish highland beef and the salad was crispy and fresh. They home-bake the buns- and they are soft and delicious. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that they try to use organic, local ingredients wherever possible. If the consistency is good, we plan to become regulars. One suggestion I have is to serve the salad in a cardboard rather than plastic container- or offer the option of a catboats container for $.50 more?
Overall, excellent experience :)

1  Thank Moonwillow1234
Reviewed January 1, 2016 via mobile

Fabulous! Proprietors go to great lengths to source local ingredients including organic meats and vegetables. Joe and Nancy put their heart and soul into their food.

Management response:Responded February 23, 2016

Thanks Matt!! Always a pleasure seeing you!