“Lobster roll daydream” 5 of 5 bubbles

Carrier's Mainely Lobster
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Bucksport
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We are seasonal closed for the season, see you in 2017! Carriers Mainely Lobster is a a family owned business specializing in seafood, burgers, sandwiches, fresh fish, and ice cream (hard serve and soft serve). We are a casual take-out or eat-in restaurant, renowned for Fresh seafood and excellent service! After 16 years in the fishing industry, BJ Carrier decided to start his own restaurant with his wife, Tory. Renowned for Fresh seafood and excellent service! Carrier's Mainely Restaurant was rewarded with the Bucksport Chamber of Commerce's "New Business of the Year!" We must be doing something right!
Maryland
“Lobster roll daydream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

We stayed in Belfast in early June 2013, and we're returning in mid-June this year. What will my first food stop be? Mainely Lobster!!! I've only had the lobster roll thus far, but after reading the other reviews, I see a two lobster meal in my future! The roll was wonderful, overflowing with sweet lobster with just the right amount of mayo to keep it moist. I'm sure the sides were good too, but when I am eating lobster, I don't usually notice anything else. Yummmmmmmmm.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BJ C, Owner at Carrier's Mainely Lobster, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
We love your description “Lobster roll daydream” and plan to share it on Facebook, thanks for sharing with us!

“The Best food in Bucksport”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014

The food is all tasty and the Owner BJ and his entire wait staff are all courteous and provide smiles and the Best food in town.

Visited May 2014
Bj C, Owner at Carrier's Mainely Lobster, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
We work hard to be freshest friendliest seafood around. So we are delighted you notice and say something. Thanks to you and our other foodies, TripAdvisor selected us for a Certificate for 2014!
Bucksport, Maine
“Not fancy... But so good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

The food is really good and the prices are affordable and the staff is great! What more can you ask for?

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank MCD54_13
Bucksport, Maine
“The ultimate lunch stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

Me and my husband live in Bucksport and love Carrier's for a few reasons, first of all they hire and support local highschool students, and teach them the value of working and having a good experience doing so. Second the food is fresh, you are not getting fish that comes on a sysco truck from who knows ware, and the prices are great for fresh fish and seafood. Thirdly, they know who you are once you go there a few times, they are always polite and courteous, will even bring your to go order to your car if they are not to busy. The other reason we love this place is the lunch specials, you can not get a better lunch within 20 miles, always hot cooked well and super cheap prices. D.J. and his crew deserve a round of applause and to be recognized by more than just the town, I have lived all over the eastern and mid-Atlantic states, and I have never had such a wonderful experience as I have here. So way to go Carrier's!!! :D

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Bj C, Owner at Carrier's Mainely Lobster, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Thanks so much love to hear we are making you happy in every way. I love what I do teaching our youth work ethics and respect, it is the high light of my job. Also fresh is all I can do because I want it right every time. Thanks so much can't wait to see you in the spring, and love seeing everyone everyday . I miss it already. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for your support and lovely words.
Verona Island, Maine
“Bucksport's Most Popular Take Out or Eat In”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

They always have competitive prices on lobster and will cook your entire order for very small fee. They also pack them in containers that will keep them hot to take on a picnic or to the lake camp. They also have an eat in area that's always very clean and neat. It's a very popular place for the high school kids as well as their parents and grandparents.

Visited July 2013
Bj C, Owner at Carrier's Mainely Lobster, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Thanks so much great to hear from you , see you in the spring.