“Great Food, Great Service, Great View”
Review of Harbor View Grille

Harbor View Grille
Ranked #4 of 15 Restaurants in Bucksport
Cuisines: American
Description: phone 207-942-4500
Description: phone 207-942-4500
Iowa
“Great Food, Great Service, Great View”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The food, the service and the view were all excellent, and at an unbelievably reasonable price. I cannot think of anything I didn't like at this little cafe. I went in thinking I'd probably be disappointed, but I was wrong. Our party had lobster stew, tuna melt, chowder and salads, and all of them were outstanding! I waitress was the friendly, helpful and efficient. I think my impression was confirmed by the number of locals who were eating lunch when we were there. If I'm ever in the area again, I'll be sure to return to the Harbor View.

• Visited September 2012

Webster, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If you can't say something good.....”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Take in the view from Harbor View Grill and remember it when you go to eat somewhere else. You'll be glad you did.

• Visited September 2012
wellington, fl
“View's Great”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

My review should end there...and the fact that the over-worked server did a great job. The food was pretty average...we came on a Sunday hoping to have lunch at a different restaurant that came highly recommended but it was closed, so we went across the street and ate out on the deck, enjoying the view & nice weather but that's all the restaurant has going for it in my opinion.

• Visited August 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Perfect view of Fort Knox, the marina and Penobscot River”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

We saw outside on the deck both times and it was ideal. Good service. Yummy food and lots of local ingredients such as lobster and blue berries! Would have loved to have eaten there more times but our visit was not long enough.

Visited August 2012
Jamestown, RI
“Great porch with water view, fabulous service”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We came upon this place just when we were starving. We needed lunch and had no expectations. At our request, we were seated on the porch. Although the view was gorgeous, it was a very windy day and we were really cold. We requested an inside table and our waitress could not have been more understanding and found us a booth in a jiffy. She was happy to adapt our order to my rather picky tastes and the food was tasty.
We would certainly return any time we're in the neighborhood at lunch time.

• Visited August 2012